(this is a classified ad hosted by newoldcars.com)
NEVER MISS A CAR!
Beautifully maintained 2-Owner 1987 Black Chevrolet Corvette with LOW miles. I’ve had the pleasure of owning this classic for 25 years and it’s finally time to make some more garage space for the next car. I have additional photos and videos if interested and will make every effort to answer all questions so please don’t hesitate to reach out. Find me on instagram @fordbullnose for more questions. Thanks!
The car is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic shape and has never seen rain in my 25 years of ownership. Transmission shifts smoothly throughout all gears. Starts right up with no problems no ticking no issues at all (happy to send cold start video if needed) The car is powered by a 5.7-liter V8 paired with a four-speed automatic transmission and is finished in black over graphite leather.
Equipment includes an onboard computer, a Delco/Bose cassette stereo, power-adjustable seats, cruise control, air conditioning, and power windows, locks, and mirrors.
- Only 31,540 original miles
- Beautiful deep black gloss finish. Car has been garage kept for entire life
- In preparation for sale, I had a professional paint correction and full detail
- Fully loaded, dual power sport leather seats
- Convertible top functions properly with no issues
- All dash and plastic parts in excellet condition with no cracking
- All digital displays function properly with no pixel issues
- Original C4 turbine-style wheels and tires (as seen in picture) will be included with sale
- Original manual books included with sale
- Original headrest wind deflector with Corvette logo included with sale
- Small scratch above corvette emblem on rear deck lid (hard to see in picture included)
- Issue with right side window regulator causing passenger window switch not to work
- Very slight wear on the steering wheel (as seen in pictures) which is expected on these corvettes.