Looking to sell your mint, low mileage car?
We’d love to feature it!
Selling your car on
New Old Cars
By selling your vehicle on newoldcars.com, you agree and acknowledge that:
1. The vehicle you list for sale is in your possession and has a clean title.
2. You are willing to sell your vehicle at the advertised price and on any other terms specified in your listing.
3. The mileage that you provide is the true mileage to the best of your knowledge (photos of odometer are encouraged). All content and information that you provide in your ad is truthful, accurate and complete.
4. You will not use your listing to advertise or promote anything (including, without limitation, any product, service or business) other than your vehicle for sale.
5. You will properly identify yourself as either a “Private Seller”, “Dealer”, or “Broker” (a “Dealer” is any individual or entity that is in the business of selling vehicles) (a “Broker” is an individual or entity that assists in finding buyers for, and/or assists in the sale of, vehicles owned by other individuals or businesses, in return for a commission or fee.) A “Private Seller” is anyone who does not fit the definition of “Dealer” or “Broker” in any way.
6. One listing is for one vehicle – you will not advertise more than one vehicle in a single listing, either by including descriptions of multiple cars in one listing or by subsequently updating the listing information to advertise different vehicles.
7. You will not use newoldcars.com for any fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive activity.
8. You are the owner (or have the full right) to all of the photos you provide in your listing.
9. If your listing violates any of the above terms and conditions, newoldcars.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove your listing, without notice and without liability or providing a refund.
Interested buyers will contact you through your listing’s contact form, as it discourages (but does not 100% prevent!) spam, bots, scammers etc. You may publicly advertise your personal contact info in your listing if you wish, but you must do so at your own risk.
While our user base is made up of enthusiasts and collectors with an eye for these types of cars, we cannot guarantee your vehicle will sell within any specific time frame (or if it will sell at all). While cars as nice as yours tend to bring a premium, I recommend you gauge the market closely and ensure that your price is reasonable and within the spectrum of what the market is willing to pay.