- Referred to as the 100 series, the LX 470 is the luxury version of the Toyota Land Cruiser
- Features active suspension that controls shock dampening and ride height on the fly
- The LX470 is designed to travel off road, hence the tall ride height. To help reduce the possibility of a rollover during cornering, the body automatically lowers at speeds above 30mph
- First year of Satelite radio (available as an option)
- Final year of the ARACO-built LX470 (known for high build quality). Production switched to Toyota Auto Body in Japan after September 2005
- The following year (2006) was the first year of VVT-i (variable valve timing), increasing power to 275hp. 2006 was also the first year of LED tail lights
- Original owner
- Used as a third vehicle
- Immaculate. Smells like a new car
- Non smoker/no pets
- No accidents
- San Jose, California – View Seller’s Ad (more photos below)
Disclaimer: New Old Cars LLC is not affiliated with or endorsed by Craigslist
NEVER MISS A CAR!
For more photos, please see seller’s ad HERE.
To list your own car, contact us HERE.
*SAE rated from factory. May not reflect current output
*Performance numbers pulled from either the factory brochure or reputable automotive road tests
*Base price when new does not reflect original MSRP of this particular car, nor does it reflect what the original owner paid for it
*Advertised price at time of posting. Sellers can raise or lower prices on their original ad at any time. Click on the original ad to view current price/availability
Mileage Disclaimer: NOC has not confirmed if the mileage stated by the seller is true and accurate. It is up to the buyer to verify these claims. Vehicle history reports, service records stating mileage, and even inspections of odometer tampering are recommended.